If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
fucking amen!
with this kind of summary i defo want to check it out.
for all those dudes brave enough to risk their lives, i am but a pussy fuck!
respect!
the part about video taped wives fucking neighbors...
FUCK! what kind of demon slut do you have to be for this kind of behavior? i hope i never meet one!
I saw this a few weeks ago. It turned out much more diffrent then I expected.
A really good movie i think, shows a little bit diffrent view on war then what we're used to.
I liked this movie as well. Felt it was fair with all aspects of war and even the Marines. The wife could not relate, but I had a hard on the whole time.
This is not a war movie, a soldier movie and how the mind and society fucks with your head. Chicks should see it to, lots to learn from both genders. Anyone that has a long distance relationship, friend or partner, uncertainity of shit can make the feeble mind evaporate.
I liked this movie as well. Felt it was fair with all aspects of war and even the Marines. The wife could not relate, but I had a hard on the whole time.
now that is a review
personally, I didn't like it. I expected a lot more than watching men cry about everything. As someone else posted "non-vets most likely wont get it", so I am a non-vet and I don't get it. It is tough to imagine coming back from that and being fucked up in the head. If they were in battle, then I would understand it.
I am a non-vet so again, like someone said, I won't get it. So IMO, they were weak minded. Why didn't the sarge get all fucked in the head? he was level headed the whole time.
Doesn't change the fact that I support every single one of our Troops, here and overseas. Anyone who serves my country is
Originally posted by Miroslav
It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
It's an enjoyable movie that shows the another side of war, ie, it's not all guts and gory. Lots of sitting around, waiting around, and when the action comes, you have no idea what's going on. Not everyone in a war is a purple heart, and I think this movie shows that very well. It's basically a John Doe war movie.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment