well, i WILL get a pedicure the day before i leave for south beach
WMC2006 Roster
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
Re: WMC2006 Roster
psst. I'm still keeping a phone number list for those who want it distributed to the Miami crew. if you don't want it distributed, at least send it to me so I have for personal use
Comment
-
Re: WMC2006 Roster
Sorry guys....not this year. Too little money. I'd rather be able to eat.Comment
-
-
Re: WMC2006 Roster
Money problems. But I did get to have my little version of a WMC in Pittsburgh this past weekend. Got to play at this sweet club/lounge called Z:Lounge.Comment
-
-
Re: WMC2006 Roster
4 more days for me

if you haven't given me your phone number already, do it now so I can distribute it this weekend. if you don't want it distributed, give it to me so just I can contact you
Comment
-
Re: WMC2006 Roster
[17:39] mom: call me and let me know how you are about mid week, please
[17:39] me: no thanks
[17:39] mom: what?
[17:42] mom: if you dont call me, i am going to call you on the hour, every hour. keep in mind i wake at 6 am
[17:43] me: that's fine. i'll start calling you every hour on the hour. keep in mind I'm out partying until 5am
[17:43] mom: deal
[17:43] mom: neither of us will be getting any sleep
[17:44] me: i wasn't going to anyways
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment