i've seen this movie a while ago. well.. it's not bad - kinda twisted and screwed up - but the truth of a matter is that i really don't think it deserves oscar for best picture of the year.
Crash
Collapse
X
-
Re: Crash
i've seen this movie a while ago. well.. it's not bad - kinda twisted and screwed up - but the truth of a matter is that i really don't think it deserves oscar for best picture of the year."I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman
www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs. -
Re: Crash
What would you have selected instead?Originally posted by soteki've seen this movie a while ago. well.. it's not bad - kinda twisted and screwed up - but the truth of a matter is that i really don't think it deserves oscar for best picture of the year.
I'm glad it won over Brokeback.
Great soundtrack from what I recall, need to see this again sometime.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment