Mike i hope you brought plenty of stella over, might be slim pickens there... and stella is probably pricey
jibbed, pickled, mullered, and wounded in WMC2006
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Tgis!
LOL!
Great pictures
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
very nice, keep it up!Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Dayuuummm, laughing my arse off here suckers. Keep em coming!!!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
hahahahahahaha
i can't stop laughing.black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Tgis!
as short as a pickle?Originally posted by MJPickle is short, he was stood on the table in that pic

keep them pictures and review of gigs coming ... hope u guys have the time of your life
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
I almost wet myself when we stuck one on the bus, it set of just after we took the pic.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
And that dufus face Jibs is pulling while pointing at it had me pissing myself as well
Anonin is right by the way.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
I swear if we hear anything from the cops...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
can you drink in the open in miami?"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
I think it's more legal than putting stickers on the back of busses as they loadComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment