If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I just wanted to take this time to let you know that on Wednesday, April 5th 2006 I will be having a mix of mine air on THUMP RADIO. This is a very important event for me, as this is a radio station that airs mixes from the greatest dj's on the planet, and now I will get to be on the same radio program as they are.
The program will air @ 3PM EST and 12PM PST on April 5th on XM Satellite Radio channel 80, THE MOVE!!!
I'm so thankful for this and do hope that many many people will get to hear this mix which I believe is one of my best mixes to date...if not my best.
Thanks soo much guys. I'm going to record the set from my XM box and if it's much different then the original mix then i'll put it up for download...that way you can hear the guy introducing the set and all that good stuff.
well I won't see it on a tuner but my set top tv box. as I have directv and they have switched to XM for their radio stations. Thank you DirecTv! Now if it would only work in storms.
I think i'm gonna try to take a picture of my name up there on the screen. Just to be vain!!!
I was just listening to Breakfast in Bed today on XM's THUMP show and it was awesome. Those guys must really know how to throw a party. Just wish I was down there in person to check it out. Next year for sure.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment