Enjoy!
WOoo WOoooo
Collapse
X
-
WOoo WOoooo
If this is a repost please delete... I searched but didn't find this gem on [ms]
Enjoy!
Tags: None -
Re: WOoo WOoooo
Bub rub and his little sis were happy to show it to the cameras and almost took out a bunch of parked cars and went through a stop sign.
Wouldn't want to be on the same road as him!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: WOoo WOoooo
classicFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: WOoo WOoooo
I bought one of those at spencers to prank my dad. He was pissed.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
-
Re: WOoo WOoooo
That was funny as hell yeah....on national TV ffs!Originally posted by chantyBub rub and his little sis were happy to show it to the cameras and almost took out a bunch of parked cars and went through a stop sign.
Wouldn't want to be on the same road as him!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment