"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
^^^ great advertisingNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
Holy.....Originally posted by specialesorry, as per a few request, needed to see it againFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
^^^^ That is so confusing in so many waysComment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
what was distrubing besides the entire video is that the guys were dancing with other guys and yet there were women there. weirdOriginally posted by threehills
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
NO WAY!!! I dont know where to begin with this clip, so I'll just leave it at, LMFAOOriginally posted by threehills
... Easily the funniest thing I've ever seen on this board... "get these guys some glow sticks" HAHAHAHAHAHA
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW
LMAO ... they be pimpin'Originally posted by threehills

I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment