2... more... hours... then... no... more... work...
jibbed, pickled, mullered, and wounded in WMC2006
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
I?m grinding my teeth with envy...Originally posted by skahoundRevolver w/ MANDY, Booka Shade, DJ T, The Juan MacLean, Hot Chip, etc.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
I thought only them chemicals could do that
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Heading back to the Pawn Shop now to pick up my ID and credit card that I left at the bar last night. I can't imagine why I would've done that.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
lmao, that happened to me once, and I got into a fight with the door guy becuase he thought I was lying that I left my id and bar tab open and he wouldn't let me in the club. Luckily a cop was there to let me in.Originally posted by skahoundHeading back to the Pawn Shop now to pick up my ID and credit card that I left at the bar last night. I can't imagine why I would've done that.
I am sure the crowd at Pawn Shop enjoyed the free drinks on your tab
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Actually the tab was MUCH less than I thought. At $18 per beer and vodka/cran I expected to blow about a buc and a half.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
wtf? 18 a beer or was it 18 for the mixed drinks?Originally posted by skahoundActually the tab was MUCH less than I thought. At $18 per beer and vodka/cran I expected to blow about a buc and a half.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
$18 = 1 beer and 1 mixed drink. I thought the woman said $8 when I got the first round. I thought, holy shit Miami has come back to reality! Boy was I wrong!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
why the fuck are you guys even taking the time to head back to the hotel and bullshit with us ppl who arent smart enough to be in miami..........
go out and get laid. everyone. even the gals.(PC post for the year).
do drugs
drink tons
listen to great music in a wonderful area
DONT LET PICKLEMONKEY FUCK ANIMALS.
tell jibs that sucking dick for coke while not widely respected is accepted and understood while there.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Dammit! I knew there was something I forgot.Originally posted by thesightlessDONT LET PICKLEMONKEY FUCK ANIMALS.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
Damn you guys are killing me!!! I feel like a fucking idiot for not going now. Glad to hear you guys are not having any problems meeting up...not like the clusterfuck we had last year.
Been by Nikki Beach Club?? Is there 5000 people too many there again??
Keep the pictures coming...I'm kicking myself harder with each new one.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, and mullered in WMC2006
We haven't even ventured down that far Jeff. Really no point this year, we discovered all the best places to chill last year and we're exploiting the shit of them.
On a different note; actual conversation overheard from another table today while at lunch:
"Oh my fucking God, Eric Morillo is playing at Club Space!"A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment