any know of anyway to make it sound better / better alternative ?
iPods and FM Transmitters
Collapse
X
-
iPods and FM Transmitters
Is it the fact that you're transmitting over a radio frequency from your iPod to your radio that causes it to sound like utter crap ? My Car connecting Tape sounds a billion times better than the expensive piece of shite that I picked up this weekend
any know of anyway to make it sound better / better alternative ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
Yeah i have one aswell . It is expensive but the sound quality for me is fine. If u do turn it up too loud it does distort but that's when i turn the volume up on my stereo and leave the ipod volume bout 3 quaters full and take out the bass. It is actuall good cause i have tried it out to c how far i have to be before the transmitter cuts off and let me tell u u can be a fair way away before it cut's out.
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
throw it in the trash can. They SUCK!!!! I ahven't found one yet that people are happy with. If you do see good reviews, they are from people who live out of the city and don't pick up many radio stations anyway. I live in the middle of the city and mine sucks!!Comment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
I bought that same one and returned it as quick as I bought it. Garbage.. imoComment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
^^ agreed... unless you live somewhere with one or two fm stations AND you never leave that area they're completely worthless."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
I dunno. I have the Monster one that is a notch above that one -- it is plugged into the port on the base of the iPod, charges it while it's plugged in, and has more station options -- and it works pretty well. I've found that anything that uses the headphone jack to sound like shit.
In some areas, you're just not going to get these things to work, though...Comment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
you got a link to your's toasty ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
it looks just like the one I have.... at least in the images on the site.... what's different on yours ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
fact of the matter is that if you live/travel in an area where there is a lot of interference, it's always going to sound like shit if you're using a transmitter. There are a few spots around St. Louis where I just can't use the thing at all. In most places, though, it works pretty well...
Oddly, I've found mine to work better when I have it tuned to a station where there is actually something already on there. Seems counterintuituve, but that might be something to try...Comment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
I tried on all possible stations but nothing worked.... I think I'll just buy a simple car charger and call it quits,.... save myself $50www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: iPods and FM Transmitters
^ I've heard nothing but bad reviews on these car charger transmitter things. But my mate has a belkin transmitter that works great ion his nano. He is getting me one for my iPod, £25 and hopefully will do the job. I have an old banger of a car and I'm not spending a wedge on integrating the ipod into the stereo when i might be getting rid of the car.
any other options apart from the transmitter At the minute I'm driving round with the headphones in my ear!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment