Same here... It is suppose to be 3 hours long
Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
Same here... It is suppose to be 3 hours long -
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
It is three hours. I don't know aobut this version, but the full three hours has been availible on themixingbowl since it aired. It's mmmmmm good.Groove is in the airComment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
www.themixingbowl.org
I don't like torrents...not sure how to use them and I'm at work
I have about 6 more hours of work to go and could use a 3 hour break if you know what I'm sayinComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
Here is the FULL mix....all 3 hours!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9OYGS1EBComment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
First link works just fine over here.. and it is 179:14 min long..
Thanks for this one.. especially considering the nice speed i got!
Keep it up.
Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
Ah nice one! I was at the S.O.S. party in Miami, I thought that was gonna be the EM but Demi said they did a studio mix. Kinda bummed about that, well not really, because that party was INSANE! Can't wait to hear this mix
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
Breath of fresh air, expected nothing less
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
thanks SOOOO much for this full 3 hours...ive beendying since i heard the emix...so fucking goodComment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2006-03-26 - SOS (Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B)
Great! Thanks for repost!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment