im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
Collapse
X
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
Too Late.Originally posted by peloquin -
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
I´ve actually though about killing this nickname at 666 posts. It´s the hair metal fan in me trying to come out.Comment
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
Damn you! Damn you all to hell!!!Originally posted by Jenksthat won't work, because as soon as we delete a thread you posted in, you're back down to 665.
Comment
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
I should just retire now at whatever post this is...
edit: #2348FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
Too late Feato
Mkay, let's say: Negroïds retire at 5000, Asians/Mongols@3496, Indians@4000 (except Kamal), Caucasians@10.000 (yes, we are the supreme race), everyone else @ 5001 and onlt the mods can go on, regardless of where they come from.
All numbers are objective and chosen at random, except the one of Caucasians of course.
I just became the father of racism I think, lol....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
post
there I am now apart of the randomnesssigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
Ah, thank you my dear friend, I can always count on you to make I do not forget those important details. Now, where is that bottle of Bollinger I ordered? I'm waiting...Originally posted by KinKyJ^^^ You forgot your hat, senor
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: im gonna retire at 5000 posts...
I drank it..
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment