Someone please HELP A BROTHA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help with renaming DL files!!!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Help with renaming DL files!!!
Ok Call me the VILLAGE idiot but I can't get the renaming of the files to work. I use HJ SPLIT PRO, and when I join them, it stays in ms-dos form. I try to re-name them to .mp3 and it doesn't change a thing
Someone please HELP A BROTHA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!Tags: None -
Brotha you ran straight to the downloads room after entering the party, someone will defo help you out
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
One post and a d/l problem
I can`t help ya.Comment
-
-
-
Re:: Help with renaming DL files!!!
Musical Journey ----- Sorry I'm not as advanced as you damn BRITISH WANKERS!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Whoaa, 2 posts and a flame. Go on my son. welcome aboard.Comment
-
i dont d/l from here.
or do i
joining is easy. hj split. select the first file to join, the rest follow leaving you with one complete file.
then rename it to mp3.
dont rename it to mp3 and then try to join, thats just plain bass ackwards.
good luck virgin.
:P <--tongue actionComment
-
Re:: Help with renaming DL files!!!
YOOO COCKASARIUS, Another word outta you and I'll be sure to DOUBLE DOWN you in the banning list, watch what you say yea.....Originally posted by double downMusical Journey ----- Sorry I'm not as advanced as you damn BRITISH WANKERS!!!!!!!!
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re:: Help with renaming DL files!!!
Tut, Tut. It?s bad form old boy to pop in for a download then insult the residents.Originally posted by double downMusical Journey ----- Sorry I'm not as advanced as you damn BRITISH WANKERS!!!!!!!!
You may be a total twat, but i would be so rude as to call you one."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment