Does anyone know if Desyn played at Porterhouse on Wed last week? He was listed on the flyer at the door and was I more excited to see him than Porter. Halfway thru the night Desyn was up chillin in the booth and looked completly wrecked....I mean f'd up! Never saw him go on and left around 4:00 when Porter was still rockin it. I've heard he likes to party, but damn I don't think he was even able to function that night.
Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
Collapse
X
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
Does anyone know if Desyn played at Porterhouse on Wed last week? He was listed on the flyer at the door and was I more excited to see him than Porter. Halfway thru the night Desyn was up chillin in the booth and looked completly wrecked....I mean f'd up! Never saw him go on and left around 4:00 when Porter was still rockin it. I've heard he likes to party, but damn I don't think he was even able to function that night.For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish -
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
I am wondering also as much as I love this guy , will he be able to keep himself fit , just look at his gigs scheduel since January
, how can a human body keep up with that plus all the drugs and alcho
, wish him the best though since he is my new hero
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
is this some backhanded way of sneaking in another desyn appreciation thread?
I'm usually not too kind to Mr Masiello, but I totally agree, this set is great and got bestoyed with the ultimate honor, I dumped it to the mp3 player this morning, congrats DesynBeats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
Lol, He is not Human....Originally posted by BululuI am wondering also as much as I love this guy , will he be able to keep himself fit , just look at his gigs scheduel since January
, how can a human body keep up with that
Actually he has been touring constatnly since I first met him 3 years ago....He basically works almost 24/7. The man is an animal. Awesome person and dj though...he alsways goes out of his way wehn i show up to shows.
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
Two best party nights I had were with Desyn... one was when he played Soundbar in Chicago in Nov. 2004... we went to dinner and then to Soundbar, and then we hoofed over to some afterhours... Damn swell time... heh.
The other nite was his Bedrock party nite in WMC 2005... got all f'd up with him and a friend of his after he and Luke played....
Hearing him play at Bed NYC Dec 2005 for my 30th birthday was swell too, but I was too busy with all my friends/family to really hang out with Desyn...
Ever since his Balance CD's came out, I've been buying mix albums again... His Balance CDs are the best mix albums of 2005, hands down.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
It's been almost a month since I got his Home set and no BS I've peepde that set everday since.
Also, got to meet him last year when he opened of for Digweed at CroBar in NYC, total gentleman and class act more props to him!!!Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
considering the man barely finds time to sleep not sure how he would find time for ms. He literaly works his tail off concentrating on music non stop and it shows......Originally posted by BululuIf anyone has contact with him these days we should invite him to join MS .
every set i hear has been getting better and better....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
^^^^ That would be incredible! I would love to see those two together. Might have to see about my 1st trip to Ibiza.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello wmc 2006 Space Terrace Reviews
id recommend it pacha ibiza is an amazingly plush club wicked sound system and woooo the bar staff/dancers hotties worth the admisson price alone then you have that line up of djs another party i cant wait for!!!!!!!!!!!!!"IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment