The mix I downloaded has be rocking since the first beat dropped!! This is a keeper!!!
You don't wanna miss this....
Collapse
X
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
SOUNDS EXCITING!!!Originally posted by BureOne
well what I was able to down load.. was about 132 min. The actual "beats" starting almost 15 min into the recording? and the same beat kept going for about 25 min.. ? I scrolled it half way and it was over and it rotated my list to the next set I had on winamp... I deleted it.
Comment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
I missed it!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
if it was given to you by someone who was there and recorded ~3 hours of it.... he/she should know who it is.....Originally posted by ZeptoniteAll I will say at the moment is this was given to me by someone who was at the WMC last week. It's not a club recording, it was given to me by someone who was there at the time and got 3 hours of it.
Speculation...
so who is it?
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
I am assuming its a headliner type dj...
My guess is Sander due to the 80s sounding stuff in the second half, some trancey stuff, and some funky stuff...
Pure speculation though.
Other thoughts?_________
_subdude_
_________Comment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
I gotta fuckn have this set!Originally posted by BureOne
well what I was able to down load.. was about 132 min. The actual "beats" starting almost 15 min into the recording? and the same beat kept going for about 25 min.. ? I scrolled it half way and it was over and it rotated my list to the next set I had on winamp... I deleted it.Comment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
its not like that... at least for me... really good set imo... wish i knew who the hell it was though..... waiting on the other 50 mins too..Originally posted by BureOne
well what I was able to down load.. was about 132 min. The actual "beats" starting almost 15 min into the recording? and the same beat kept going for about 25 min.. ? I scrolled it half way and it was over and it rotated my list to the next set I had on winamp... I deleted it.
thanks man."pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
I would have to agree due the fact we han't heard his name yet from any of the sets floating around and it def. has his type of sound.Originally posted by subdudeI am assuming its a headliner type dj...
My guess is Sander due to the 80s sounding stuff in the second half, some trancey stuff, and some funky stuff...
Pure speculation though.
Other thoughts?
Or it could be Satoshi but I wouldn't vote on that.Comment
-
Re: You don't wanna miss this....
U are a post whoreOriginally posted by JenksSOUNDS EXCITING!!!
screen.width-500) {this.width=screen.width-500;this.alt='Click here to see a large version';}" onmouseover="if(this.alt) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.alt) window.open('http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3779/jibgolly1im.gif');" border="0">
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment