If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i found this www.surveyjob.net and it seems neat. I searched ripoffreports and bbb and found nothing bad about them, but i havent found anything good either. It seems reputable but who knows. I do have to pay 24.95 up front which isnt that big of a deal but im skeptical...
Im feeling naiive today.
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
i dont have time to get a regular job right now, but surveys online...seems neat! Besides I read superfast so i usually do surveys rather quickly as it is (the stupid ones for myspace, etc etc).
I just want to find something about them online that says they arent ok but i cant find jack!
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
I'd email them to start with and see how long it takes for a response. If it takes more than 48 hours for a response, I wouldn't trust them. Its not much to go on I know, but at least its something.
If it does work out for you, let us know!
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
I signed up for both of these a while back out of curiosity to see what they were all about (I do consumer protection law, so I'm sorta on the lookout for scams). E-rewards does give you opportunities to earn pretty frequently, but you are "paid" in coupons or frequent flyer miles. Mysurvey.com will pay you cash, but the opportunities to do surveys are sporadic, and even if you were getting enough that you could do it full-time, you would end upon making about $1-2 an hour, tops.
Point is, it isn't a source of real income. If you like doing surveys, they do offer some pretty interesting ones at times, you can get previews of products before they hit the market, and over time, you can earn some shit that might make for a nice bonus. Don't do it if you're doing it because you think you'll actually make money, though...
some of these programs are legit and you can earn some money...the thing is, you have to be into a few programs at once to get enough rolling to get a reasonable amount; no one or 2 basic programs are going to pay you enough to quit your job
There's a lot of GPT programs out there these days...from reading ads to surveys to this, that and the other thing...
As for ripoffreport, I find that it's twofold: some are legit scams that people fell into, but other reviews are mere morons who didn't follow instructions, or were to naive and didn't get out what they had hoped for.
WHOIS
Domain name: surveyjob.net
Registrant:
Scott Smith (KVYM5) scottsmith617@gmail.com
1310 south 2nd ave
Yakima, Washington 98902
United States
Phone: +1 (509)4521138
Administrative Contact:
Scott Smith (Q3VWY) scottsmith617@gmail.com
1310 south 2nd ave
Yakima, Washington 98902
United States
Phone: +1 (509)4521138
Technical Contact:
Scott Smith (EGKHM) scottsmith617@gmail.com
1310 south 2nd ave
Yakima, Washington 98902
United States
Phone: +1 (509)4521138
Billing Contact:
Scott Smith (KQFQV) scottsmith617@gmail.com
1310 south 2nd ave
Yakima, Washington 98902
United States
Phone: +1 (509)4521138
Record last updated on 2006-02-16 00:00:00
Record created on 2005-04-25 00:00:00
Record expires on 2006-04-25 00:00:00
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
some of these programs are legit and you can earn some money...the thing is, you have to be into a few programs at once to get enough rolling to get a reasonable amount; no one or 2 basic programs are going to pay you enough to quit your job
i dont work so i wouldnt be quitting. this would just be for extra cash or gift cards etc etc.
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
Your better off trading energy futures online...or the e-minis. Just make sure you use some tight stops and keep your losses to a minimum. Maybe take a look into using the 1 and 2 minute moving averages and watch them crossover for potential buy/sell signals.
I hear people that are arbitraging the spread on rates are making a killing...
the amount of GPT sites, like everythig else on the Internet practically, is staggering
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment