If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Madoka
"Live at the Atlantic"
A Madoka DJ performance (Jacksonville beach, FL)
Recorded on March 15, 2006
Running Time: 78 minutes
Encoded: 320 kbps
Encoded By: + relate
-
Tracklist +
Saucy "There For You" (Total Wipes)
Oliver Moldan "Second Session" (Stoneyboy)
Nick & Danny Chatelain "Is Killing Me" (Ovum)
Urban Soul "Happy" [Blaze Shelter Early Mix] (King Street)
Vamp Circus "Need You" [Dark Science Mix] (Phont Music)
Madoka "This Story Is Old" [Madoka's MTTM Rub 1] (Metamotional Music)
Lorna "Kernel Panic" [Madoka's MTTM Rub 2] (Lorna)
David Alvarado "Auburn" (Ovum)
Madoka "My Thinking Machine" (Metamotional Music)
Madoka "Uncommon Distractions" (Metamotional Music)
DJ Meri "Not A Dream" (Big Love)
Avalon Superstar "All My Love" [Madoka's Making Plans for Morgan Edit] (Media Factory)
-
Commentz +
Although Patty recorded a version of this set, it turned out to be completely distorted. Luckily, I recorded the set as well....except, as usual, I always forget to hit the record button because I'm always so focused on setting up and starting. Anyway, I finally remembered this time but when I was already playing. This copy of the set starts off after only missing the intro and first song or so. Hopefully, I will remember better next time. If you see me sometime soon and I'm about to play....
please remind me!
No worries. Thanks again to Patty for the opportunity and to the Jacksonville crew
for their support.
Creditz +
All tracks mixed, edited and enhanced in real-time by Madoka (M.Venneri).
Individual copyrights stand with all the various artists who contributed
to this mix with such great digital music. This mix is strictly promotional!
Respekt for moving forward.
Info +
Madoka is currently booking DJ spots in clubs around the globe once again.
Madoka is digital, mobile and uses his powerbook to create intensely unique
and powerfully emotional performances. He consistently combines the best of
his own work with some of the most current music out, each time developing
his superb, saturated sound in the booth more and more. If you are interested in bringing his sound to your event or party, please send an email for more arrangement details to:
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment