my girl took this on her phone......nice wig sarsha
Inside Sasha & Digweed boat party WMC 06 (vids)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Inside Sasha & Digweed boat party WMC 06 (vids)
i need to know the track second from the bottom that sasha is playing, it's been my crack for 2 days now!!! gotta have itOriginally posted by Beatowhat are all the tunes in the videos, cept for the first 2 sasha plays, depeche mode & phonique??
and gotta know that first one digweed drops
Fly? Yes. Land? No!Comment
-
Re: Inside Sasha & Digweed boat party WMC 06 (vids)
hahahaha..that's a good one! Looks like an awesome party, as it'[s been said before, I'm super jealous! Maybe next year i'll make it there.Originally posted by sakio podhttp://pictures.sprintpcs.com//mmps/...7d8&limitsize=
my girl took this on her phone......nice wig sarshaAwww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Inside Sasha & Digweed boat party WMC 06 (vids)
hahahaha..that's a good one! Looks like an awesome party, as it'[s been said before, I'm super jealous! Maybe next year I'll make it there.Originally posted by sakio podhttp://pictures.sprintpcs.com//mmps/...7d8&limitsize=
my girl took this on her phone......nice wig sarshaAwww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Inside Sasha & Digweed boat party WMC 06 (vids)
As I said on an earlier post , some amazing melodic tunes from Sasha , would love to hear this set if it was recorded especiall the Sasha part , that track where him is mixing and Digweed is clapping (Female Vocal) next to him is just SICKKKK
.
Comment
-
Re: Inside Sasha & Digweed boat party WMC 06 (vids)
that's the one i'm talking about! havent been able to get this out of my head for days. some one has to know this..Originally posted by BululuAs I said on an earlier post , some amazing melodic tunes from Sasha , would love to hear this set if it was recorded especiall the Sasha part , that track where him is mixing and Digweed is clapping (Female Vocal) next to him is just SICKKKK
.Fly? Yes. Land? No!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment