y cable ( rca to 1/8 inch[headphone plug] ) from tv to computer and soundforge trial version. rip it yourself for free.
Adult Swim...?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
Damn! I can't believe I didn't think of that! I have the cable and I can use audacity (freeware) on my Mac.
Sweet. Thanks."In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George PattonComment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
Big fan of Adult swim
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is on my top 5 list of best cartoons of all time!
Robot Chicken is hilarious
Family guy.. enough said
Futurama... has grown on me
12 oz. mouse.. still trying to figure that show out.. but good stuff
Harvey birdman is hilarious as well
If they didn't play that japanese anime bullshit at the end of the night.. I would watch this channel from 10-12 everynight.. now its just 10-11:30..."A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
Do they still show "Space Ghost Coast to Coast"? New ones?Comment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
I only watch AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE on Adult Swim. I love that show!Comment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
i think that show went off the air. i only ever see old ones.Comment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
Nope. They have been working on a movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Te...rce:_The_MovieOriginally posted by jeffrey collinsi think that show went off the air. i only ever see old ones.Comment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
You can D/L past episodes at www.myspleen.net and get specific shows if you need them. You can find most of the Adult Swim cartooons there.Originally posted by neur0t0xin64BTW, Does anyone know where I can get good Harvey Birdman sound clips?
In particular when the show switches from one scene to another and a voice comes on and says "Bukok!".
Thanks.Comment
-
Re: Adult Swim...?
i was actually talking about Jeff Jones' post about space ghost.
hell I didn't know they were making a movie for ATHF!!! Awesome!!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment