don't worry I'll have it online within the week of it showing on XM. I can't wait to hear what they say at the shows introduction. I heard the one today and it was really nice.
Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
don't worry I'll have it online within the week of it showing on XM. I can't wait to hear what they say at the shows introduction. I heard the one today and it was really nice. -
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
I'll have to wait till d/l also... Will their intro be on the the d/l also... I would like to hear what they say about you as well!Originally posted by jeffrey collinsdon't worry I'll have it online within the week of it showing on XM. I can't wait to hear what they say at the shows introduction. I heard the one today and it was really nice.
Congrats again Jeff that really kicks ass in my book!Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
oh yeah i'm making sure I get all of it, that way it's just like listening to the radio.
Yao what you all green about...you're the one who has his own Mercurysessions show. I'm Mr. Green about that bro!Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
2 more days to go fellows! it might take me a little while to get the set uploaded. as I'm leaving for the coast of Virginia the next day for a week.Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
One more day to go. Get your AIM updated and your free passes to XM lined up. I know some of you still know how to get them from XM.
Not to worry though, i'll be uploading the whole thing for you to download.Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
I'm with Yao,Originally posted by jeffrey collinsoh yeah i'm making sure I get all of it, that way it's just like listening to the radio.
Yao what you all green about...you're the one who has his own Mercurysessions show. I'm Mr. Green about that bro!
Congrats man! I would think this was the coolest thing! If it was me. I can't wait until tomorow. I'm going to record on my XM 2 Go!
Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
Thanks Dante! They have been really cool with me. Already asked me to do another set for them.Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
Do one for me as well
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
Yao. How long do you want it.
I was just listening to it, even took a pic for documentations sake. He even made mention of my artwork which was so nice of him. I can't wait to get it uploaded to let everyone hear it again.
Thanks Guys and Gals for listening. Take care and have a great week.
Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
Can't wait to hear it Jeff! Congrats once again! Fucking sweet!Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
bro, i feel so good right now. my nerves are going YEAH! all the time now.Comment
-
Re: Jeffrey Collins on THUMP RADIO!!!
That is awesome! One of the best highs ever.... life!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment