oh yeah, and sasha just encored and maybe the last half hour had some tracks from his terrace set, not the main set at all...
Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
Originally posted by sakio podtrue dat
did he drop that new depeche mode holden remix
yes, yes he did.
Also, earlier on in the night I heard the intro to blasphemous rumours too, but I was too mullered at the time and dont recall who was playing it, but I think it was sasha.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
My two cents... haven't seen these two play together since Space WMC 2003. LOOONG time ago... and that was a damn good nite...
Me thinks it was a great set at Crobar. After alot of the meatheads left to grab their LIRR/NJtransit trains around 3 AM, the dancefloor had the perfect number of people on it, wasn't too crowded at all.
Ended up leaving around 6:30AM... should've stayed longer. Well, whatever.
I'm still recovering from the fact that I cancelled my ticket to Miami this year, and didn't go in favor of my job.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
Originally posted by gjg21chanty, nice meeting you!
thanks for the canadian cigarette(s?) too. it subdued my craving for a pack of Export A's with a picture of an impotent, bleeding, gingivitis-laden lung for a while.
i love those pics
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
^^^ i take it your talking pt.2 of the vids. i'm re-uploading, should be back by the end of the day.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
hmmmmmmmmm drove 2 1/2 hours to see S&D in Miami??? LUCKY!!!!! anyway you put it!!!!Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
alright uploaded part 2 again and double checked both links are now working.
the link is still in the orginal post on page 3.
I'm sure others will disagree and I'll get blasted for what I'm about to say, however here goes. Digweed started at approximately 1:15 and started off with three great tracks. Sorry, don't know the names. I thought I was in for the set of my life, since I missed WMC!!! Then it had few ups and several flatlines for me personallyonce upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
oh man, i'm not sure why it defaulted to a premium account download. unfortuneatly i don't have the time left today to re upload them. i will try again tommorow. glad to see people are trying to download them.Originally posted by gjg21dave, it says "download with premium" where the countdown usually is. that link may be many things, but successful is not one of them.
try again.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Crobar 03/31/06 Reviews
That was an awesome night. Nice to see the boys together in nyc again and even better to see so many MSers out in support. Amazing that for all the board members I met (and there were many), there seem to be at least the same amount that I didn't meet. Next time.
I agree, this may not have been their best set. Never really seemed to go anywhere and seemed to end abruptly...hell I was expecting at least another few hours. Not the typical crobar closing at 7 crap. But there were many great tracks played, the weakness was in the programming and short set. Can't wait to do it again with them next year.
Great meeting all the MSers there...it was nice hanging out with many of you. I'd go into names, but there are way too many and my memory's not the best either...
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment