The rest of the album is weak and i'm not all that familiar with frou frou material, but this song just hits me in the right spot.
Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek
Collapse
X
-
Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek
I'm so far out of the loop with pop music that I don't know if this qualifies as pop these days or not, but god damn.
The rest of the album is weak and i'm not all that familiar with frou frou material, but this song just hits me in the right spot.Tags: None -
Re: Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek
EnMass mix = fucking madness
next best mix...Jethro East & Lee Davey for the housierheadzFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment