Anyone have the tracklisting for the Kevin Shiu set?
2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.php?
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.p
Originally posted by julaI also upladed that sets, but before posting I wanted make a few days of delay ---> for frisky
but in this situation it is no sense
so here u are
Kevin Shiu - Focus on friskyRadio (07.11.2005) Pt 1
Chris Fortier - Focus on friskyRadio (07.11.2005) Pt 2
Chris Fortier - Focus on friskyRadio (07.11.2005) Pt 3
It says:
This link will become active again when someone re-uploads the file.
PLZ PLZ upld again
Thank you!!
In Love With LifeComment
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.php?
link down??sigpicComment
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.p
Wasn't yet a member of MS in november and I know I missed loads of good stuff so plz re-up for all the new guys!!Originally posted by tiddlesof course, this thread is from november
This community roxx!!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.php?
^^
Sorry for the confusion, I just bumped it as Im looking for the Kevin Shiu tracklisting. There's a track in particular that I know I've heard before but I just have NO FREAKIN' idea where.
Its the one at the 75 min mark. Lushy lushy track with a female vocal that sounds like she's saying " can you imagine".Comment
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.php?
Damn, missed out here.Comment
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.php?
Chris Fortier, Jonathan Lisle, Nick Warren, John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Sasha; Hernan Cattaneo, Moshic, DerekHowell ........
Comment
-
Re: 2 x Chris Fortier - VERRY HIGH QUALITY Sets on http://djmixes.ipbhost.com/index.php?
Get in!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment