I just finished watching this... fucked up shit. I defo recommend everyone catch it. 5 pickles for originality
Oldboy
Collapse
X
-
Re: Oldboy
I just finished watching this... fucked up shit. I defo recommend everyone catch it. 5 pickles for originality -
Re: Oldboy
Anyone who thought Dumplings was sick then make sure you check out 'Imprint' by Takeshi Miike from the Masters of Horror series that was shown in the UK last night...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0643106/ Takashi Miike's contribution to Showtime's "Masters of Horror" series which was found to be too disturbing to show on pay-for-cable. Instead, it's to be aired uncut on Bravo UK, Friday 7th April @ 11.00pm
Probably what Hostel should have been on the lines of, and not too far from Audition, serious torture (fully shown) and more foetus abuse like seen in Dumplings.Last edited by man_who_wasnt_there; April 9, 2006, 05:05:05 AM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment