Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Collapse
X
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Unrar works fine, just this waiting thing ............ makes meOriginally posted by drwho13
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Yep!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Not really!Originally posted by drwho13weird. it won't let me unrar the individual parts using unrarx, gives me an error when looking for the other parts. be happy, you're special!
Try with this one - WinRar 3.51 http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
You have the option to choose individual files!!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
I tried doing that.said something about inserting a disc for the volume??? said the file was corrupt?? anyone know anything????Originally posted by KatkichNot really!
Try with this one - WinRar 3.51 http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
You have the option to choose individual files!!
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
anyone have these sets in mp3 format" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
okay, so i'm an ass. wasn't familiar w/ .rar file and thought all you had to do was change file name to mp3 and all would be good. three days later and BUCKMAN pm'g me to see if i could send to which i replied no prob if you tell me how. i go to play one just to make sure and none of them work. i'm glueless on this topic. any help would be greatly appreciated.Last edited by anthony; April 1, 2006, 11:52:21 AM.Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
PLEASE will someone upload in mp3 format....especially part 3 (Howells)!!!
Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
i agree, we need these in mp3 format....and yes, part 3 - the howells part is priority...RARs suckComment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
I finally got this whole set if anyone wants it message me on soulseek and ill hook you up" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
favor - can u just post part 3 Danny Howells on megaupload? ...could give a fuck about the other guys, danny imo is the best in the world right nowComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment