Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
Collapse
X
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
Guys you have me confused. Download it or not? Trance or something more progressive like G&D usually do?Comment
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
Originally posted by Lifelesswhy not?
Many here don't care for the trance sounds! I tend to get tired of it after a short time. But thanks for the set bro, just know this community is more progressive.
Comment
-
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
u seen the photos for his new artist cd??? nuff said:-)Comment
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
I already know that, but what about a little, im not forcing you to download it... if you want it , you take itOriginally posted by robprunzitMany here don't care for the trance sounds! I tend to get tired of it after a short time. But thanks for the set bro, just know this community is more progressive.
Comment
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
You know dude, I don't go over to BijouBreaks and post sets for progressive, though there is some there. They are into Breaks. It is a Breaks community. Thats what Esef does best on his site. Why not post something we want here, go to tranceaddicts and post oakey sets. You'll get a better responce.
Respect bro, just know the community.Comment
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
Lame Dj's unite
Paul Oakenfold has arrivedOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
Totally!!!Originally posted by robprunzitYou know dude, I don't go over to BijouBreaks and post sets for progressive, though there is some there. They are into Breaks. It is a Breaks community. Thats what Esef does best on his site. Why not post something we want here, go to tranceaddicts and post oakey sets. You'll get a better responce.
Respect bro, just know the community.Comment
-
Re: Paul Oakenfold Live @ Crobar WMC 2006
Its a Nathan as they say in the trade !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment