if theres one thing I love doing, it's definitely waking up with a hangover and poison ivy
itchy juevos
Collapse
X
-
itchy juevos
I went out drinking last night... when I woke up this morning, I was hungover and covered with poison ivy from my yardwork last week. I was trying to clean up a mess under a tree (I knew it was poison ivy) so I put gloves/sleeves/etc on. apparently it got on my hands (my left one) somehow, and it spread to my belly, my neck, and the left side of my testicles.
if theres one thing I love doing, it's definitely waking up with a hangover and poison ivy
Last edited by picklemonkey; April 15, 2006, 11:33:37 AM.Tags: None -
Re: itchy juevos
I've been spending a lot of time in my yard the past few weeks, so I thought I'd show you all what I was up to. I have half an acre of land, and wanted to fence some of it in for my roommate's pet. My dad volunteered to buy it for me for some reason, so he and I spent a weekend building a fence around half of my yard... the following few weekends I have spent most of my time cleaning up all the brush everywhere to make it look more like a yard and less like a jungle. a few pics below.
before any work (pic taken last year)
after the fence has been built. we cut all the trees up about 5 feet so we could run the fence, but you can tell there's still quite a bit of work to do. (it's bare because it's barely spring
)
Emma enjoying her freedom. taken same day the fence was built.
the remaining pics were taken today. I've spent the past few weeks cleaning all the shit up around the tree in the back of the fenced part of the yard, and trying to clean up the fenceline on the right-hand side. Poison ivy covers most of this section, plus the back half of the left section of the yard... I've sprayed some grass/weed killer over this shit, but i don't think it's going to work
a closer view of the back part of the fenced yard
a view of the back of my house and the front of the fence. 4 foot gate on the left, and a 10 foot drive gate on the right. this picture was taken from the back gate on the fence.
brush pile #1 of shit I've cut down. i'm planning on mulching this shit all pu and putting it around the trees that I've cleaned up
bush pile #2 of shit I've cut down.
view of the back of my house taken from front of the brush pile #2... about 15 feet away from the back of my yard
my front yard... the one I'm actually mowing right now
I have been working to get the brown spots green again by spraying some grass health bullshit and laying seed.
it's come a long way imo, but I still have plenty to do with all the mulching
Comment
-
Re: itchy juevos
it got on your balls? SUX....do they ich bad....you prob look like a ghetto rapper always grabbin em.....kool house!i'm not a real dork i just play one on the internet.......Comment
-
Re: itchy juevos
sorry to hear about your poison ivy...hope you are better soonsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: itchy juevos
When I lived in Madrid, we had a backyard a bit like yours (except it was smaller and had one of those pre-fab pools).
The 1st day I got there, our roommates talked me into helping them clean that shit, I ended up full of strange annoying itches too.
Since I came back from there, I vowed not to ever have a house with a garden or backyard, unless I can pay someone to take care of that shit.Comment
-
Re: itchy juevos
that sucks dude. i had sex in Poison Ivy ... the doctor laughed at me. i thought she was infected. silly me.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: itchy juevos
yard's looking much better. it was worth the sacrifice.
all together now: pickle has only got one ball...black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: itchy juevos
yeah that yard looks real good.now you need to dig it up and put in a nice sized pool." Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment