I was there that night at Spirit. Although it was damn nice to be back on the floor with Digweed at the helm in the old Twilo space I'd say it was a little bit of a letdown even though my friends (who are all old school SND Twiloheads) made up for it. I expected a bit more mayhem to be honest. He played "Santiago" twice and the peak track was definitely "Pryda", which isn't really that destructive of a track.
Digweed Classics Night - Spirit (July 21)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed Classics Night - Spirit (July 21)
I was there that night at Spirit. Although it was damn nice to be back on the floor with Digweed at the helm in the old Twilo space I'd say it was a little bit of a letdown even though my friends (who are all old school SND Twiloheads) made up for it. I expected a bit more mayhem to be honest. He played "Santiago" twice and the peak track was definitely "Pryda", which isn't really that destructive of a track.4 9 7 23 5 5 4
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment