fuck, I'm going to invent a girly drink that only women will order that is totally addictive using some unbanned (legal) drugs (think tobacco, alchohol, caffeine, hell throw 'm all in there!). Let me stress it's for girls only. Then I pay my chemical engineering team overtime to make the drink taste just like my jizz, and call it "groff juice" so I can train all the women to crave the taste. Then , when it is the height of its popularity, I will pull it unexpectedly off of the market. Then the girls will know where to get that flavor! In my pants!
coke blak
Collapse
X
-
Re: coke blak
fuck, I'm going to invent a girly drink that only women will order that is totally addictive using some unbanned (legal) drugs (think tobacco, alchohol, caffeine, hell throw 'm all in there!). Let me stress it's for girls only. Then I pay my chemical engineering team overtime to make the drink taste just like my jizz, and call it "groff juice" so I can train all the women to crave the taste. Then , when it is the height of its popularity, I will pull it unexpectedly off of the market. Then the girls will know where to get that flavor! In my pants! -
Re: coke blak
now thats a plan for world domination!!!Originally posted by groffhibbitzfuck, I'm going to invent a girly drink that only women will order that is totally addictive using some unbanned (legal) drugs (think tobacco, alchohol, caffeine, hell throw 'm all in there!). Let me stress it's for girls only. Then I pay my chemical engineering team overtime to make the drink taste just like my jizz, and call it "groff juice" so I can train all the women to crave the taste. Then , when it is the height of its popularity, I will pull it unexpectedly off of the market. Then the girls will know where to get that flavor! In my pants!
Comment
-
-
Re: coke blak
I don't know why you all are hatin' on it. You should at least give it a try first and then make a real judgement yourself. I enjoyed it and bought myself another 4 pack. Safeway had it for 50 cents a bottle. It's also only 45 calories per bottle. It has a cola taste with a coffee aftertaste. I definitely like it.Comment
-
Re: coke blak
$.50? Holy crap...most places around here charge $1.59
fuckin northeastFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: coke blak
haven't tried it yet so can't say much, but the idea scares me. sounds like something stupid i would do in the morning at work. like accidentally refilling coffee into an old coke in my mug from the day before. sounds gross.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment