Webhosts?? Is that like megaupload, usenit,, sendspace etc. Sorry but i don't know that much bout computers and internet etc
John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive
rofl.... dont worry, it's safe to come out from under the rock.....Originally posted by johnsWebhosts?? Is that like megaupload, usenit,, sendspace etc. Sorry but i don't know that much bout computers and internet etc

a "Webhost" is where you host your own website online.
For instance. If you wanted to have a place on the Interweb where you could go to after you type in WWW.JOHNS.COM, that "place" on the web that will do that for you is a WebHost
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive
No worries, you're obviously a busy man! Thanks in advance though.Originally posted by johnsYeah i do. Sorry i have not gotten back to ya yet skahound. But i have hardly touched my computer the past few days. i will let ya know soem info in your pm in next couple days ok.
sorry manA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive
I know of an ftp server that has all Kiss shows from beginnig till last weekend. It also has all the Essential Mixes from beginning till last weekend.
This thing is massive.
You can give me a cool $50 bucks and I'll give you the ip user & pass for it! lol
The most users that can be on I belive is 10.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive
exactly...use soulseek if ur looking to get the older sets....I found all of his kiss sets from 2000 till today.Originally posted by rewing3I remember when we had the ftp site. I think I still have my username & pswd saved somewhere on here. Most of us on here have all the kiss set so there was no need to really have a archive section. Well at least at the time. Kamal & Tom do a great job on this site, there is no need to complicate it anymore.
ms is perfect the way it is....get a weekly dose of dig and hernan plus u add in the member sets/recomendations...that so much u can barely keep up as it is.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment