got it
entire tool album leaked...
Collapse
X
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
got it
, still have my preorder at amazon
Revinant/S Junk?s/The Midnight Perverts
http://www.myspace.com/midnightperverts
Http://www.sjunkes.com -
Re: entire tool album leaked...
i bleed maple syrup, fyi.Originally posted by Jibgollyyou being canadian is hurting me. stoppit.

ohh, and this is all over the torrent sites if anyone is looking for it.Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
ok, rosetta stoned is unbelievable. what an amazing song.
that and wings for marie part 1 & 2...wow. nearly 18 minutes of unreal music.Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
Originally posted by day_for_nightfuck that, i'm gonna buy the album anyways, if i download it now...who cares??
i've bought all their other albums and paid good money to see them live. i cant honestly see how listening to it a bit early is hurting anyone.
yeah and if everyone was like you it would be fine...but most people are cheap asses and wont buy the album....same thing goes for all these promos that come out before albums....
Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
If there´s one thing in my life I´m sure I´ll be doing, that is buying this album. Tool is my favorite band and I have all the others.
But after waiting 5 years for this, no one is gonna stop me from getting my hands on this.Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
yeah same here....i was just amazed when i saw them on there last tour...the were so good wen i saw them in tampa...i decided to buy tix for a show the next night in orlando....Originally posted by KineticIf there?s one thing in my life I?m sure I?ll be doing, that is buying this album. Tool is my favorite band and I have all the others.
But after waiting 5 years for this, no one is gonna stop me from getting my hands on this.
Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
i already have it preordered
anonin: how do you know its legit if you havent downloaded it?
im not grabbing it from a link or torrent because i dont trust such things, and i guess 2 weeks ain't that long... i do have a bunch of new cds to keep me busy
Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
i listened to the first track vicarious and sent to link to various friends and they all said its legit, so im assuming it is. I'm not going to listen to any of the tunes but vicarious to verify that tho, just a little thing i have, i refuse to hear any other tune but vicarious till i get the actual cd.Originally posted by peloquin
anonin: how do you know its legit if you havent downloaded it?Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
11 days till I see them live for the 1st time...then I'm def. buying their ablum.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
i'd weigh in on this subject but........"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
I'm just going to wait for the proper release. I'm planning on seeing them live for the 1st time soon pending I don't get raped by ticket prices.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Re: entire tool album leaked...
yeah for real i checked out ticketmaster last night after viewing the other tooll thread $66 wtf??Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment