valid point. but the problem for me is that as a tax payer I am sick of paying for their benefits. the companys that hire illegals should be responsible to pay for their benefits not the Amercian people. its the same old shit. it will always happen and there aint shit that any of us can do about it.
Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
Collapse
X
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
well said Kamal.Originally posted by Kamal
valid point. but the problem for me is that as a tax payer I am sick of paying for their benefits. the companys that hire illegals should be responsible to pay for their benefits not the Amercian people. its the same old shit. it will always happen and there aint shit that any of us can do about it.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
yeah that worked well.Originally posted by KinKyJWhy? The French have had such a system for ages: if you enlist in the Foreign Legion, you can obtain the French nationality after a certain time of doing service.

if you dont have a social security number, report to any city in alabama, texas, mississippi, arizona or california to be shot by a redneck.
read that as i think there is no solution unless we piss a lot of people off and follow the law letter by letter. enjoy the cheap labor and cheat on your taxes. its the only way to avoid paying for an illegal immigrants rape of the US social help system and get work done.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
haha..... le Francais peut embrasser mon ane americain blanc... unless of course your a good electronic dj or producer then you're cool with me.... i give the french a lot ( i mean A LOT) of grief (deservedly so) but most I know are ok.....Originally posted by KinKyJZe Frenche suque quoque. A friend of mine hooked up with some French dimwit with an Audi TT in Saint Tropez last year. Seemed that the only HP was under the hood of his car. The poor fucker couldn't get it up after SEVEN attempts. Vive la République, ah ouis François
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
I didn't know you had a white American mule GeoffOriginally posted by geoffgulleyhaha..... le Francais peut embrasser mon ane americain blanc... unless of course your a good electronic dj or producer then you're cool with me.... i give the french a lot ( i mean A LOT) of grief (deservedly so) but most I know are ok.....
(ass in Froggy is "cul")
Anywayz, nationality for me is a vague concept as far as fellow EU citizens are concerned. I might be a Belgian, but I considder myself a European above anything else...
@ Sean: dude, you're mixing up stuff. The scum that torched cars and looted stores during the riots in France were kids of immigrant workers, not (ex-)L?gionairs or their children. I know a guy who has served for years in the Legion and I gotta tell ya, if he'd do the pepsi challange with any US Marine I'm putting my money on him when it comes to patriotism and honor. The Foreign Legion has always been used as canon meat clearing the road for the regular army, so it aint no field trip...Comment
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
All I know is the Rave Machine is pretty cool
Corporate America has sold your soul for a larger demographic
There is now turning back
Se habla Espanol plus six other languages
like the rest of the world or perish.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
thats the way it looksOriginally posted by AntonyMSe habla Espanol plus six other languages
like the rest of the world or perish.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
Why not get with the global economy
It is good to see I am not the only one
who come home hammered ready for
the threads that bare our MercurySever Experience
As Jim Morrison said
Your are all slaves
Find out where you fit inOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Opinion for the day - Solution for Immigration problem
Now that I like
Keep it comingOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment