I don't I have the same thing for so long it really does not. Matter if someone wants to change it that is fine. I am actually kinda tired at looking at the same thing all the time. So one of the mods change my title underneath my username to something I really don't care.
the words under your username...
Collapse
X
-
Re: the words under your username...
I don't I have the same thing for so long it really does not. Matter if someone wants to change it that is fine. I am actually kinda tired at looking at the same thing all the time. So one of the mods change my title underneath my username to something I really don't care.Common Sense is not Common at all. -
Re: the words under your username...
guilty!Originally posted by palmeryeah you've gotta earn it, usually from saying something stupid or being a jackoff.
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
mods could always charge $20 donation for a specialized custom title?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
ive seen forums where you can earn points or whatever and get enough you can change your title, color of your username, etc. http://www.thedugout.tv/ is an exampleComment
-
Re: the words under your username...
syde-sho.com is a KC local one that i frequent that also has that functionalityComment
-
Re: the words under your username...
imo that will only stimulate spamming, don't u think? Being able to change your title yourself after a certain number of posts is something I'd surely like (I hate that "Gold Gabber" shit, people who know what a gabber is in Belgium and Holland will surely understand), but fucking around with colors... Nah, I like the tidy look MS hasOriginally posted by peloquinive seen forums where you can earn points or whatever and get enough you can change your title, color of your username, etc. http://www.thedugout.tv/ is an example
Btw, what does that reputation thingie get me? Noticed it when I came back after being away for more than a year and never really understood what it was about...
@ Huggie: I've just donated $ 50 to MS, let's see how far that gets me
Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
actually change mine then to "Professional Smartass"
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
Tell them you like trance....that will get you a name changeOriginally posted by anonindo you have be granted special privaleges to change that?
platinum poster is a bit to flashy for me, i was thinking something more along the lines of bronze or silver poster...
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
^^ i may have had some small influence in that..... and if so, i apologize."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
Originally posted by peloquini thought requesting a title change was an instant IP ban offence? you have to earn it
Where have I been with all this going onOriginally posted by palmeryeah you've gotta earn it, usually from saying something stupid or being a jackoff.
Definetly not attending the AVB fanclub and sucking dick all week......
Crazy things going on here.
Youre mad people.
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: the words under your username...
+1
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment