jibbed, pickled, mullered, and wounded in WMC2006
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
until a new one is started for next yearOriginally posted by MJ
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. . -
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
hey muller Rod you did a great job singing last nite on american idolOriginally posted by MJThis thread should never die imo.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
i would like to nominate MJ our international singing friend into the MS hall of fame
along with this thread
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
MJ you gots to be on your guard....people are trying to steal live recordings from under your noseOriginally posted by hulkhussi would like to nominate MJ our international singing friend into the MS hall of shame
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
bump
4th page for this thread should be a crime
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
And just so none of us feel left out for not having gone to this party, here is a direct quote from a one Mr. Damian Lazarus' diary on his website about the Ultra Afterparty. Don't say that we didn't warn you about this hell they try to pawn off as a party.
read more at www.damianlazarus.comTonight I'm playing with Luciano, Tania, Andrew and Clive at the Circoloco afterparty at the Ultra Festival. I still have no voice but what I want to say is 'Get me the hell out of here, this is awful!' It's freezing on the terrace, there are kids sucking flashing lollipops, topless boys who can't dance, people inside eating popcorn and hotdogs watching The Orb play live, women dressed as Vikings, girls in fluffy boots, there are l-e-d glasses, and glo-sticks galore...it is simply ATROCIUS. After playing a half-hearted hour of music I'm shivering and exhausted...A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
^^ wow. so glad now that we couldn't get in.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
I thought Last year's Ultra after party at the Arena was fun though.... I just would have liked to have had a lot more energy to enjoy it. But yah- from the few people that I talked to that went this year- they had nothing but negative to say about it. I wouldn't bother again with all that though...Line waaaay to long & too may people like 3d_1200's avator. Haha- they should have that movie playing on a big screen somewhere~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
Worst...Party...Ever. Just my opinion. There were so many things I would've rather been doing, but of course that's in hindsight. Were you not there for the lighting issues, sound problems, long lines, hour-plus delay getting in, etc?Originally posted by CrazyMadFlyGirlI thought Last year's Ultra after party at the Arena was fun though....A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
We got there really late. We were planning to go to BED to see Lee Burridge, but couldn't get in by time we got there. So we headed back over the bridge to the Arena & got right in... at like.. damn prob. 2am - 2:30 ... Met up w/ friends- by accident & had fun watchin Sasha & Diggers throw down together... but.. like I said b4- "I wouldn't bother again with all that though"... & even though WE missed the line... we heard about it from many people & nope nope.. F That! & off the subject- man.. your avator just makes me Laugh!~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
^^ agreed.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment