its not broken up its recorded at once
Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Collapse
X
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
its not broken up its recorded at once" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28 -
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Finally D/L 'd all 8 parts
will sort these out into MP3's sometime tonight
then put up part 3 (Danny Howells) and any others
people might be interested in.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
fuck everyone else...howells is the important one!! LOLComment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Just unRAR'd the files
and it seems the files into one MP3
this sucks so at first might have
upload the entire 14 hrs
Get back to this tonightOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Anyone got the Paul Woolford set from there. I'd rather hear that than the other stuff.Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Here's the link for megaupload MP3 version
bumped up the res to 192KB cause 128 was not too hot.
Unfortunately, file size clocks in around 1Gig
Don't know the story on Megaupload if your not a member
about downloading large files, but if its a problem
and I have an idea about how to get around it.
By using my login and password from megaupload
So PM me if you are a non premium member
so I can set something up with all those who still want this set.
Hopefully someone has the tools to cut this up
and get it out in smaller sizes.
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
yep. Won't let you d/l'd unless premium account. Respect for trying to help out mate!
If anyone can break this up and upload (especially the Howellls set) I'm sure there'd be a few very appreciative peeps around here.Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Originally posted by Corvenneed premium account on megaupload to download
Corven, you may need the premium for this monster, but normally it is free. Just slow without the premium.
I look at it this way. They are providing a service, and it takes money to provide it. So pay for the premium for that reason alone. To me it is worth the price.Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Rob you got totally proper
But for those whose who are on the skint
PM me and it will get sorted
still it is easier to get the monthly and sort out the mix
SelahOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
antony..im in need of the howells part..how do i get in touch with u or p.m you? i have aim, my screen name is progression202 and email progression202@yahoo....same name on soulseek
anyways, get back to me
thanks - vinComment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Just PM me here
and I'll sort you outOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
I had lost this thread. Got it now!
I decided I would dL the mega linked version AntonyM put up since it is a better quality recording.
Thanks for that bro!Comment
-
Re: Yoshitoshi @ Space Miami (25.03.2006) 15 hours
Thought I would throw this in for anyone who would like to see it. I haven't checked how correct it is, just copied it from this link:
Originally posted by littleannieIn case it can b helpfull... i got this SMS with the approximate schedule
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan
hello. Had an amazing time at the party!
Line up was
main room:
paul woolford: 11-2
ali: 2-6 then
sharam
terrace line-up:
miss nine 12-1:30
dean coleman: 1:30-2:30
sultan: 2:30-3:30
sharam & sultan back to back: 3:30-4
sharam & max back to back: 4-4:30
max: 4.30-5:30
max & sultan back to back: 5:30-6
then danny howells for hour and half
then pete tong then fanciulli then not sure
WMC 2006 Yoshitoshi @ Space 25.03.2006., 15hrs,700 mb Deep Dish, Danny Howells, Dean
Part 1
Miss Nine
Dean Coleman
Sultan
Part 2 (or in between 1 & 2)
Max Graham
01 ID
02 MYNC Project & Danny Rampling - Strobelight
03 ID
04 Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time (ID Mix)
05 ID
06 Mark Knight feat Katherine Ellis - Insatiable (Club Mix)
07 ID
08 Steve Angello - Teasing Mr Charlie
09 Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah (D Ramirez Remix)
10 ID
11 Deep Dish - Say Yeah
12 ID
13 Coburn - We Interrupt This Program (ID Mix)
14 Max Graham - Automatic Weapon
15 Beatfreakz - Somebody's Watchin M (ID Mix)
16 JR & DTM - Coracao (Axwell Remix)
Danny Howells
01 Royksopp - What Else Is There (Trentemoller Remix)
Part 3(Part 2)
01 Royksopp - What Else Is There (Trentemoller Remix)
02 ID
03 ID
04 Kerri Chandler - So Let The Wind Come
05 ID
06 ID
07 ID
08 ID
very long skip....probably missed a few tracks
09 Madonna - Get Together (ID Remix)
10 ID
11 ID
12 ID
13 ID
14 ID
15 ID
16 ID
17 16 Bit Lolitas - Sedna
18 ID
19 ID
20 ID
21 ID
Pete Tong
22 Pacjam - Urban Minds
23 Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah (D Ramirez Remix)
24 ID
25 ID
26 Switch - A Bit Patchy (ID Remix)
27 Who Made Who - Out The Door (Superdiscount Remix)
28 Egostereo - Sudoku (Giesha Remix)
29 Yoshimoto - Du What U Du (Trentemoller Remix)
30 Skye - Love Show (Tom Novy Remix)
31 Mousse T vs Dandy Warhols - Horny (Tom Novy Remix)
Part 4 (Part 3)
01 Mousse T vs Dandy Warhols - Horny (Tom Novy Remix)
02 ID
03 ID
04 Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time (ID Mix)
05 ID
06 ID
07 ID
08 ID sounds like an old 808 State tune
09 ID
10 Darkmountainfroup - Lose Control
11 A-Studio - SOS (Skylark Vocal Mix)
12 Zombie Nation - Paeng Paeng
13 ID
14 ID
15 Paul Woolford - Erotic Discourse
16 ID
17 ID
18 ID
19 Nu Electric - No Matter What (TV Rocks Remix)
20 ID
Part 5 (Part 4)
Nic Fanciulli
01 ID
02 ID
03 Kerri Chandler - So Let The Wind Come
04 ID
05 ID
06 ID
07 ID
08 ID
09 MYNC Project & Danny Rampling - Strobelight (ID Remix)
10 ID
11 ID
12 ID
13 ID
14 Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time (ID Mix)
15 ID
16 ID
17 ID
18 Deep Dish - Say Yeah
19 ID
20 ID (That Rumbling Bass tune again)
Part 6 (Part 5)
01 ID (Rumbling bass)
02 ID
03 ID (I am a rut...tell me wassup...came to this club that is the raw)
04 Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (ID Remix)
05 Zombie Nation - Paeng Paeng
06 ID (Stop your f**king techno music before I shoot down your music)
07 ID
08 Music Is The Answer (ID Piano Remix)
09 ID
10 ID
11 Dubfire - I Feel Speed
12 ID
13 ID
14 ID
15 Gorillaz - Dare (ID Remix)
16 Narcotic Thrust - Waiting 4 You (Steve Mac Remix)
17 Bob Sinclar - World, Hold On (Original Mix)
18 Ian Carey & Mochico - Say What U Want (Dub Mix)
19 ID
20 Paul Woolford - Erotic Discourse
21 ID (I would butter dip...I lol'd at that)
No specific order ATM
Deep Dish (Sharam & Dubfire)
Paul WoolfordComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment