rame
that's not all she's busting
Collapse
X
-
Re: that's not all she's busting
^^ oodles?"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
Re: that's not all she's busting
^^ get yo ass out of the house..... i have an excuse and it's called cincinnati."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: that's not all she's busting
Have you seen the extra episode where they interview the whole cast about working on the show and she strips down to her swimsuit and gets covered in silver paint? It's just a bit of filler they showed between seasons here in Australia but it's well worth watching just for that segment.
Comment
-
Re: that's not all she's busting
There's that somewhat similar show, Brianiacs. Anyone watch that? Personally, I prefer mythbusters. (I think its on G4)Originally posted by specialepickle is in love.
Mythbusters is a cool show but it was better without the new people.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: that's not all she's busting
I've seen it a few times yeah. Stuff for 15-yr-old Breezer gubbling trance whoresOriginally posted by threehillsThere's that somewhat similar show, Brianiacs. Anyone watch that? Personally, I prefer mythbusters. (I think its on G4)
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment