Dick Cheney
no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
Collapse
X
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
Ladies and Gentleman:Originally posted by rubyraks
Dick CheneyOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here? -
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
anthony see above. you're missing something.
but lets not hijack this thread.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
I'm not going to go in to whether they're still involved while serving in the gov't (ie. the present conflict of interest), but you can't tell me there's no I'll scratch your back now for some scratching later involved..."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
but I'll even cut that argument short and agree with you that being a doctor and having a share in pharmies is quite the conflict of interest...let's see how could I the doctor raise the price of my shares in Glaxo? let me think a moment?
if I go any further (I know I've probably already passed the point already), I'll have to move my comments to the political forum. Sorry bout that."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
you goddamned whore.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
That's why Cheney claimed on his taxes he made 8 million
off of his investments. Naaah, all his stock is in Starbucks.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
ben clear your PM's
u b full.
or just call me.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: no seriously, fuck you. sfw.
And people still wonder why in the UK there are traces of prozac found even in the tap waterOriginally posted by rubyraksWe have a nation of drugged-up zombies running around on "legal" speed and so on, who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, yet pot is the evil one. And we wonder why we have a politically disinterested population. F&*kin gov't with their heads up pharmies asses!

I guess most go'vts as well as the public opinion in general have the heads up their asses. I've smoked joints on a pretty regular basis for like 10 years or so. Didn't cost me a drop of sweat to ban it out of my life. The effort I've put in getting off cigs on the other hand...
So in other words: a soft drug like pot is criminalised while the state earns a nice dime with taxes on socially accepted hard drugs. Perception and truth, you know?Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
I'd rather have a nation full of stoners than a nation full of drunks. When was the last time someone got high and beat his wife?It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
nick nolte?your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
Anything that eases the pain of a patient with a terminal illness is ok in my book.
Prozac is the least of our worries in the UK, the levels of ostrogen are even reportably turning the gender of frogs and fish. btw the tap water in london on average has passed through at least 6 ppl before heading down the throat of the 7th person."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
no wonder english ppl like thier food. they are used to drinking piss.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
Ben, if I promise not to eat it before closing after Lisle can I get some of whatever your doctor talked himself into prescribing for you?
Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: no seriously, f*ck you. sfw.
yes, but only if you're a good boy.
Disclaimer: This offer is conditional on the quality of your set."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment