I bet we'd see the board go B A N A N A S if one of you geniuses could hook that up-I was over at Groovanauts and went "Office" for a while and didn't have to shadily click out every time I heard footsteps or saw my boss in my "rear view"........
"Office" Mode
Collapse
X
-
"Office" Mode
We need that shit here fellas
I bet we'd see the board go B A N A N A S if one of you geniuses could hook that up-I was over at Groovanauts and went "Office" for a while and didn't have to shadily click out every time I heard footsteps or saw my boss in my "rear view"........Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Tags: None -
Re: "Office" Mode
Yeah dudes-how sick is that shit?Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: "Office" Mode
^^^ anonin - do you have a copy of that mixtape from your quote???? Hilarious!
I need [ms] compatibility with my cell phoneComment
-
Comment
-
Re: "Office" Mode
will doOriginally posted by peloquinlet me know too
get a few IT certs and you'll soon be getting paid thousands to quickly close your browser screen when browsing [ms] also.Originally posted by Jibgollyyou office guys suck. wish i could get paid thousdands to spam the internet all day.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment