might have to check this out
silent hill
Collapse
X
-
Re: silent hill
resident evil movies sucked imo... but Silent Hill scared the fuck out of me.
every time I tried playing the game I had to stop because I was too scared
this'll probably be worth checking outComment
-
Re: silent hill
Now tell us what you seriously think...Originally posted by tsesanI just hope they do as good a job as they did with Resident Evil.Comment
-
Re: silent hill
Agree with pickles. I could only play the game in small doses due to the mind fucking that came with playing the game. Walking into a room and being attacked by 20+ small children wrapped in bandages head to toe, stabbing you with knives and chasing you is kind of a fucked up thing to deal with. Can't wait to see the movie!Comment
-
Re: silent hill
Im a huge fan of the Silent hill games & I just saw the movie a few hours ago,it fucking rules! Very attached to the game, visually impressive, sounds & ambience were amazing. The story evolves in a very decent way.
I think this is the best movie from a game ever made.
Fucking loved it.
Revinant/S Junk?s/The Midnight Perverts
http://www.myspace.com/midnightperverts
Http://www.sjunkes.comComment
-
Re: silent hill
Ofcourse , none of the movies based on a game are going to be brilliant. Youre not going to go home & think about the deep history of it. Dont expect scripts like Citizen Cane or the photograph of Greenaway. Its just pretty decent to me (having in mind it has a tendency to suck historywise) & yes, its a little too long.
Revinant/S Junk?s/The Midnight Perverts
http://www.myspace.com/midnightperverts
Http://www.sjunkes.comComment
-
Re: silent hill
amen, almost walked out... two hours and $10.75 i'll never get back. utterly painful script, mediocre CGI, and nothing that even came close to making my skin crawl (couldn't even play the games in the dark). creepy mandolin at the opening credits was the best part. boo.Originally posted by anoninthis movie was fucking garbage.Comment
-
Re: silent hill
just came back from seeing it, I enjoyed it... very true to the gameFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: silent hill
Heck I could put myself through White Noise, I think I'll give this one a shot. I will admit though I haven't played the game.
I played this really strange / Japanese dubbed version of Resident Evil on a cruise ship. Holy Hell was that scary. From Dead People hanging on showers with the creaking of ropes when you entered the bathroom was just really weird. At times I turned the volume off
(gaming alone at 2:00 am will do that to you)
Will have to check out Silent Hill too.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: silent hill
just finished watching this... it creeped me out more than the game. I was very impressed with how identical so much of it looked to the game. The road she was driving, the swerving, the alley & houses she ran, the hallway under the alley, the camera angles in the hallway (identical
), what she finds in the basement, everything. And that's just the opening! The whole first hour gave me the fucking chills because of how true so many of these scenes were to the game. Plus it just plain scared the shit out of me.
I couldn't ever get myself to play the game all the way through because it scared the shit out of me, but I'd watch my stepdad play it and I saw many of the scenes in the game. I'm real impressed with how it came out for being based on a game... surprised that the main character in the movie was a chick though.
I'm still creeped out just thinking about it
Comment
-
Re: silent hill
Worthwhile seeing if you enjoyed the game.
Agree with most of Picklemonkey's comments.
Definitely the best film from game transfer (and vice versa).Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment