yes part one thanks
john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Collapse
X
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
friends the part 1 is TERRIFIC...listen oh my god !! big digweedComment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Originally posted by LoUiSThis might be a digweed set but not @ the pavilion. I'm from Cyprus and i know. The digweed event was canseled due to the tsunami issue..!
LOUIS your right you would know since you live there and all
but does it really matter.....i should have just labeled this as digweed live from planet MarsComment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Class is in session
Listen UpOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment