john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Collapse
X
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Part 1 58:00 WTF!!!!!!!
Time Out:
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
I agree with you man. But i said that just to inform you that it's not @ the pavilion.Originally posted by sakio podLOUIS your right you would know since you live there and all
but does it really matter.....i should have just labeled this as digweed live from planet MarsDon't take life too Seriously!!!Comment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Yeah, you could have posted it as Digweed live @ Mars.. but you could also have posted it as Sakio Pod live @ My home. If it's not a Digweed set what's the point of labelling it as a Digweed set? You are filling the net with fakes and we can't say if its fake or not. Then we can't judge the djs correctly because you are filling the net with these bullshit...then it really matters...
Comment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
FYI i have never posted a fake set and never will........Originally posted by RyohazukiYeah, you could have posted it as Digweed live @ Mars.. but you could also have posted it as Sakio Pod live @ My home. If it's not a Digweed set what's the point of labelling it as a Digweed set? You are filling the net with fakes and we can't say if its fake or not. Then we can't judge the djs correctly because you are filling the net with these bullshit...then it really matters...
like i said believe what you want
listen to this compared to the la dune set you tell me what sounds more like digweed
that sucks for you if you can't judge the correct dj sets i know what a digweed set sounds like.........your lossComment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
I heard both. La Dune set is definitely not a Digweed set, this set could be a set by anyone (including Digweed). It doesn't mean is a Digweed set. What I know is that he never been to Cyprus...so that makes it a fake...Comment
-
Re: john digweed live @ pavilion 8-24-05
Since I've been suckin [ms] dry for the last month I thought it's high time to start giving back to those who so freely gave to me. So I re-upped this one & brought it back to life because it was one sick set, Digweed or not, Mars or Cyprus or not. If you don't like it, then go cry to your mama
otherwise enjoy peeps!
Oh yeah & a big thumb's up to Mr. Roboto for providing this torrent at AnvilofSound site. I pretty much left the tags alone so as to give him credit for this.
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment