andy you cock!
JOHN DIGWEED || June 9 @ Ruby Skye SF
Collapse
X
-
Re: JOHN DIGWEED || June 9 @ Ruby Skye SF
ive lost motivation to try and set up a booth, but ive got atleast 3 people going so i dont think getting enough people is going to be a problem, if someone wanted to take charge, you have to email the host incharge on the ruby skye web siteComment
-
Re: JOHN DIGWEED || June 9 @ Ruby Skye SF
yes he is going to be in L.A. @ the Mayan on the 8th of June. I'm thinking of doing a whole 3-day weekend thing and following him up to SF from LA the next day, imagine that =oComment
-
Re: JOHN DIGWEED || June 9 @ Ruby Skye SF
I am definitely going to this... it's been a long time coming and now I am 21!!!For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment