If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I guess there was a digweed mix last week b/c on the bedrock board some one posted that there was a mix last week. Hopefully someone will be able to hook us up with a copy of the mixes. I really want to hear part 3 of the brisbane mix.
I guess it was just posted on his website. Kiss 100 did not air it. So I am thinking that who ever rips the stream will get at least a half-way decent copy. Something is better then no mix it all.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment