Gas Prices in your area
Collapse
X
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
Originally posted by DJJEFFJONESTaco Bell gives out free gas with every meal!
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
i read somewhere that some tosser in venezuela and another douche bag in iran are saying they are happy where the oil prices are going up and up and that they should be higher.. now they are what 74.00 a barrell or so.. the article said they think it shold be more like 100.00
Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
well in a day it has gone up almost 3 cents to 1.08.1! Will it ever stop
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
of course, because some people trading and investing in it are going to profit like a king!Originally posted by Steve Grahami read somewhere that some tosser in venezuela and another douche bag in iran are saying they are happy where the oil prices are going up and up and that they should be higher.. now they are what 74.00 a barrell or so.. the article said they think it shold be more like 100.00
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
On the way back from fishing last Saturday, we needed to stop to re-fill the tanks. As I am filling the tank, this guy pulls up and starts asking what I caught. Then he starts the normal shit on asking for a handout. I told him that I didn't have any cash and he replied "I don't want money, I need to see if you can spare me some gas" Is this what it has come down to that people are now begging for gas? I thought it was a bit amusing.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
we hit a pound a litre here today.....i dont know what that is in gallons or dollars but its expensiveComment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
^^ I usually tell them to fuck off, then he was asking for gas so I had to laugh a bit, about 1 minute later, I told him to fuck off
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
$3.05/gallon here in Philly.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
LMAO! I love that guy's humor
Comment
-
Re: Gas Prices in your area
my thoughts exactlyOriginally posted by HannibalOoh... so, you're all talking gallons. 1 gallon is 4 liters, isn't it?
Then, here in The Netherlands it's $7,12/ gallon!!!
So, stop complaining please, haha.
I was in California in september and man, did we enjoy gass prices over there... it's almost half of what we pay in Europe, or at least in Belgium and Holland...
You can all thank Bush for the oil prices, he makes more money every time you fill 'r up... but don't let me start that conversation...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment