nothing on the agenda.
I just got orders to Germany!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: I just got orders to Germany!!!!!!!!
I was born and lived in Kaiserslautern before I moved to Frankfurt. Kaiserslautern is a 20 minute drive away from Ramstein though...what I wonder is didn't they want to close the Army base there completely? Advice or suggestions will be hard as I don't live in Kaiserslautern since over 16 years anymore and I lost contact with night life there...no clue what's hot at the moment. Kaiserslautern is a student city though so you should find something to do in the evenings.Originally posted by hambino21Well I just got a reassignment to Germany. I'll be stationed at Ramstein, AFB. i think it's in a city called Kaiserslautern. I should be there for three years or so. I'm suppost to report by 20 Sept 06. I know theres a few peeps from Germany on this forum so any advice or suggestions is welcome( about Germany that is).
If you have specific questions, just PM me.
Comment
-
Re: I just got orders to Germany!!!!!!!!
right on man, will do. I'm just happy to get out of west Texass. and Germany was my first choice for overseas.
They might have closed the army base but the Air force base is still going strong from what I know. It's actually the largest overseas base we have." Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment