I was talking someone from ms in miami about salvia... can't remember who right now, but i remember hearing it wasn't nearly as intense as people claim it to be
Salvia!......
Collapse
X
-
Re: Salvia!......
I was talking someone from ms in miami about salvia... can't remember who right now, but i remember hearing it wasn't nearly as intense as people claim it to be -
Re: Salvia!......
Funny.
Just a few weeks ago I started reading about DMT, timewave, and Terence McKenna. What an intriguing world that is...... Then last week tried some Salvia.
I have more exploring to do.
Comment
-
-
Re: Salvia!......
I think it was me.Originally posted by picklemonkeyI was talking someone from ms in miami about salvia... can't remember who right now, but i remember hearing it wasn't nearly as intense as people claim it to be
I'm an odd one when it comes to substances, after all is said and done I always come back to the same conclusion... E is the only one worth doing for me.
As far as salvia, I purchased it on ebay. It came in a leaf, a 5x, 15x and 20x extracts. If smoked the taste is repulsive. Onset is fairly quick, much like the illegal green stuff. It lasts about 45 minutes if I recall correctly and you return with virtually no left over effects, completely back to baseline. Of course YMMV.
For me I remained very alert but the only feeling I can describe is seperatation. Even though I was surrounded by close friends who were sitting a foot or so from me, I felt very disconnected. Its something I didn't enjoy too much. For some reason in your own mind you aren't part of the situation. Its as if your a fly on the wall. But as with every substance, experiences vary person to person. I'm the type that has to remain in control at all times. Drinking too much isn't even fun for me.
Some people advertise it as being able to bring on astral projections, but it doesen't. I've also read some hallucinate on it. I didn't, but I didn't when i tried the things that grow out of cow poop either (figure it out).
If you never tried it you wouldn't be missing out on much. From the experiences I read about before trying it I got the impression that most people don't like it.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: Salvia!......
had to bring this one back......this shit isnt to be messed with.....me and a close friend hit this stuff the other night and i swear never to do it ever again!!! craziest experience ever....we were both drunk as hell and decided to hit it...we both took one rip, my buddy started drooling and talking like a caveman and falling over stuff. he then takes the container of salvia, opens it up, dumps out the entire contents outside in the grass and screams "THIS SHIT IS BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!"....meanwhile, i ran outside and thought i was being hunted, started hiding behind trees and parked cars in the parking lot...very scary shit!!!! felt like i was on cops and was being chased by the entire police force. after we came down, we just looked at eachother not saying anything for like half an hour with our mouths completely open in disbelief from what had just happened....scary, but it fucking ruled!!!!Originally posted by picklemonkeyI was talking someone from ms in miami about salvia... can't remember who right now, but i remember hearing it wasn't nearly as intense as people claim it to be
Comment
-
Re: Salvia!......
^^ now that I just read that i'm going to dream it............ because that's how shit works. funny story though... weird, but still funny."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Salvia!......
I tried it once and it really wasn't anything to write home about. Maybe I didn't do enough but I recreate the whole experience pretty easily with a family size bottle of white out and some magic markers.
I'll just stick with Lady Jane, portobellos, and perhaps the occasional vowel every now and then - drugs are bad anyway.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment