If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
When it makes it to Canada I will check it out (we are about a month behind)
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Guess by 'sampler' you mean a short selection from one of the final CDs, or maybe some of the featured tracks put together differently? I'll probably wait for the 2CDs if it's the same mix.
Looking forward to Minneapolis next Friday the 5th.. Had a great time listening to you in Miami for the Proton Party. Can't wait to pick up the DJ Mag copy.
I'd be keen to pick this up as soon as I can find a copy somewhere.
Can't wait for the new album, just lent Original Series to a mate who has become absolutely hooked, each time I give him one of your sets he comes back saying it's one of the best sets he's heard.
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment