Shitfaced!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Shitfaced!
crowd surfing on bingo night ? is this a new belgicummer secret code for getting wasted ?Originally posted by KinKyJwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
-
Re: Shitfaced!
Originally posted by DJJEFFJONES^^^ It's not as cool if you have to ask someone to vouch for it.

Would ya believe me if I told ya ?
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Shitfaced!
er...... wine. nasty hangover?"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Shitfaced!
poto felched you into a world of sin?Originally posted by Kamal
hey I've stepped back into the world of sin ...... I'll prove it... Poto'll vouch for my disorderly conduct on Saturday
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment