come party with me. I have enough room in my bed
Kamal Takes Manhattan
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
Er, fuck off!Comment
-
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan

Hahahah, I love this pic Ben!! Just makes me laugh everytime I look at it
BTW Kamz....how much did you actually see from your night out there man, all I see is pics of you sleeping in the most uncomfy places and positions?? lolBlowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
must have been one heck of a drive...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
this is funny. i just saw the last 3 pages and i can see the recurring theme. before i left for portsmouth on Saturday morning I sent Kamal a text message. it read: "sleeping is for wimps"
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
Part Deux:
on the move...

Sullivan Room:

alexfish333 (one half of Holosound) indamix:


Not to be outdone, Poto brought his own stickers:


Alex & Noah (Holosound):

He does dance!


Mercurymullering.com, imo

copyright 2006 by Kamal:


the perks...

Mike, Karen and Shirley:

Kamal & Alex:

Justin Martin on the decks:

Red Bull gives you wings...

...as Mike visually displays:

and the floor is going off!


unfortunately red bull just wasn't enough:

Justin just keeps em coming:

a great night was had by all, but I think e was finally happy to get some well needed rest. Moo!
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
Around 30% of the pics with Kamal are of him asleep. Mate, you better get plenty now cos you won`t get much next year in Miami.Comment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
Fuck me hell Tommy, Hos you gotta bring your cam to The Hague since I'm not gonna have one!! Love these pics, let's show 'em we europeans can dance too
Kinky...get yer ass over here too the 24th....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
I just got home 10 minutes back, I left ruby's and headed out to Jersey to my buddy's place.
First off, I gotta thank Ruby for re-introducing me to Desyn's Balance 008. Disc 1 is pure SUICIDE.
Back to topic, so I head out to Jersey, pick up a 6 pack, go to my friends place, put in Disc 1 and it was probably one of the best afternoon's of zoning out I've had in the longest time.....
Anyways I gotta say I had an absolute rocker of a time in NYC this weekend. Poto is one of the coolest mofo's I've met and has a natural affliction to letting anyone take half decent pictures of his mug (you can see it from all the pictures we took of him).
Sean, it was awesome meeting you. Sorry my cracked out ass didn't recognize you as soon as you walked in through the door, my brain was still waking up.
Ben / Natalie, million thanks for letting me stay over. Saturday was the most relaxing day I've spent in a LONG LONG time.
Alex, I know you recorded the set and I wanna frickin HOST IT. Pass it on mate... that track (that I still didn't get the name of
has to be delivered to the masses). Both Alex and Noah spun an evil intro to the night.
Chris (Micali), you wouldn't happen to have a recording of Saturday morning between 3:30 - 5:30 .... that was another blinder.
So much fun, so little time. I'm just gutted this wasn't a 4 day weekend.
Until the next time boys and girls..... keep the fire burning and those feet bouncing
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Kamal Takes Manhattan
Sleep time now?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment