damn, it's great to be a dj.... (not work safe)
Collapse
X
-
Re:: damn, it's great to be a dj.... (not work safe)
Why do you want to see a picture of a dude getting head? That's like saying "I missed my chance at seeing another guy's cock, can you guys repost it please?"Originally posted by Morgan -
Re:: damn, it's great to be a dj.... (not work safe)
Me and 371 others viewed this thread, to see a DJ getting head. Now who?s the stupid one?Originally posted by picklemonkeyWhy do you want to see a picture of a dude getting head? That's like saying "I missed my chance at seeing another guy's cock, can you guys repost it please?"Originally posted by MorganDamn missed this one, Can someone post the pic again...Please?
Thanks
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Originally posted by brakadaWell, the bad side is, that if you don't check who is doing it, you don't know whether it's a chick or a guy...
you just made me drop off my chair...
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re:: damn, it's great to be a dj.... (not work safe)
Damn...sorry to those who didn't get to see it. I totally forgot about this. I tried to find the picture again but no luck.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment