If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
What an awesome weekend! Great seeing everyone (Chris, Mike, Sean, Alex, Noah, Karen, Jorge and the list goes on) out for two nights of amazing music. Chris Micali and Eli Wilkie did it proper and dark Friday night/Saturday morning and then Justin was just playing some amazing dirty, filthy, nasty, funky, just plain old "crackwhore" fun house music Saturday. I need to take a shower just thing about it. We got to show Kamal a proper NYC clubbing weekend afterhours and all!
Originally posted by thesightless
btw, poto was the funniest i have ever seen him saturday.
also,
""you sonuva, you sonuva, you sonuva bitch
\
bitch
bitch""
I'll be recording that and releasing it soon here on the board. Nice one jibs
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment